- now for the reception and picture taking.
- that a was very nice wedding. now for the party!
- me: YAY!!!!!!!!! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP hurrah!!!! very sweet! jajajaja
- "by the power invested in my by the state of texas i now pronounce you man and wife!"
- shelter. warmth. home. one life before you. enter your own home in love. may your days be good and long.
- doing the rings now it seems. another laugh.
- turning to face eachother. rabbit is probably talking.
- i don't know what is going on now.
- and ashley says she forsakes all others....
- big surprise there, i couldn't hear rabbit much
- john is saying "i john take ashley...."
- nice preacher stuff about learning about people. ... there was a big laugh just then. don't know about what.
- this is perfect! i love it! i think i accidentally said "there's the bride" and they all heard me. i hope not. oops.
- they are doing the vows
- oops they heard me
- two little kids walking by with flowers or whatever. now the main event i think.
- was that chris? i think he looked by at me!
- there is brian! he looks sharp!
- josephine needs to aim me up.
- ok. shit is going down. old people walking in. this must be the family
- the wedding is 1/2 an hour behind. i hope the batteries live on their side of the world's computer
- a big comment was that i have a sweet beard.
- i just got passed about the wedding room. good stuff. said hi in a choppy manner to a lot of people.
- ok. the wedding is happening soon. i'm going to live tweet this shit out of this wedding that i'm at via skype
- about to skype a wedding.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
i was so lucky to be able to attend the wedding. here are the highlights.