Tuesday, June 15, 2010

tear off my ears.

Someone is staying with Greg and I for the month.

She said at dinner the other night, "Why can't black people get over slavery? The Jews got over the Holocaust."

*slap hand to mouth with inward breath.

This is only the most horrific of the ignorance to escape her face-hole this past week. Every goddamn issue I stand for she seems to stand in the opposite direction, but without any knowledge or education backing up her inane opinions. I don't even bring this stuff up in front of her (morals, sex education, slavery, the Holocaust, immigration) - She somehow manages to say weird stupid shit all on her own without even being led to the topic.

After watching a really good movie (gone baby gone) whose plot twists around the concept of ethical/moral decision making and listening to this girl's stupid reaction to the movie, I am getting real annoyed.

Someone needs to smack the stupid out of her before she says something like the above quote in front of a Jew.

6 comments:

Katie! said...

Who the fuck is this person. Tell her I'm Jewish AND offended. Only 1/4ish of me is offended though as only 1/4th of me is Jewish.

Kacey said...

Wow. I don't think I could live with that person.

Voodoo Child said...

she doesn't mean to suck, she's just ignorant. i let it slide while i'm around her, but it starting getting to me so i let it out here. i want to correct her, but i don't want to get into it at the same time b/c i don't think i'm calm enough to educate someone with such ignorant AND conservative views.

Brian said...

if you are offened by her comments just tell her to keep them to herself. you have that right.

aaron said...

I laughed.

josephine terese said...

who the eff is she and why is she in your house?