Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trial by turntable

Friends,

I don't believe I've ever posted on this thing before, but I suppose now's as good a time as any to start. Right now I'm having some trouble sleeping, and trying my damndest to remedy that by dipping into a $90 bottle of tequila that my roommate gave me for some god unknown reason... I've been in trial all day long, and have motions for directed verdicts dancing about my subconscious so loudly that sleep is impossible at this hour.

Check this out. But before you do, grab either a blunt or a 40oz and go to town. The whole thing should be on youtube, and it's amazing. Think of it as the Interstella 5555 of turntablism. I've seen it, like, 9 times now.




At least watch it until the end of part 2... there's a cameo by Buckethead in there.

Love,
DK

2 comments:

Micky said...

I am the red worm.

Sean! said...

i don't know what dan is saying here, but i always do as dan says. he IS my legal advisor.