Saturday, September 26, 2009

ive been gone a long time

hey dudes, it has been a while. it had def been a hard month, trying to find a job, an apartment and dealing with other stuff. but after all that stress I moved into a new apartment with my friends dustinn and reagan. and i got a job! my apartment is off westheimer and dunvale, which is basically like 10-15 mins from everything i need. AMC and walmart across the street, chipotle down the street, 10 minutes from the museum district, 10 minutes from dru ( hey man ). Although i have job, its starting to annoy me. the chefs are deuchers. apparently i did somethign wrong the other night and i should be "expecting a talk" at work today. am i fucking twelve?! anyway ill prolly start looking else where. oh yeah the place i work is called beavers and its BBQ set in fine dining kinda, cocktails and whatnot. nothing special. but then again i never really took a liking to BBQ so . . .

in good news, dustinn and i went to see every time i die last night at the new house of blues and it was sweet. its basically a better verizon wireless. the show was just what i needed to get my spirits up. i feel like myself at shows, which i havent been feeling lately.

cant wait for the wedding, i miss all of you.


also i should be having a house warming party in the future i will notify in advance.

8 comments:

Voodoo Child said...

i bet everyone would go to your housewarming party and not mine.

i was just in your area last night - that walmart is shit town.

i know your stress for sure - i haven't felt myself either. i still haven't gotten a job! it's hard when i intern (no pay) b/c it limits my available work hours.

also, guess what? i've been pursuing an education to get a job i finally realized isn't right for me. so i basically have wasted a huge chunk of my life and money. damn.

DK said...

God, I hear that, Evil Sarah. Don't fret about wasted time, though... I've learned the hard way that this just compounds the problem.

Keep your chin up, and I'll do the same.

-DK

Sean! said...

fucking sweet bro. i'm glad to hear you are getting set up, and with dustinnnnnn too. that's cool.

i hope you start feeling yourself more. i know how much you like that.

invite me via interwebs to the housewarming party.

josephine terese said...

i am for the term "deuchers," expecially if we're talking about your mom's maiden name.

and i am for the restaurant being names "beavers" because that is vaginas!

You<3Dru said...

(hey man, hey)

@sean: lol i thought the same thing

smashly said...

I second what Josephine said and i would go to your housewarming party sarah. i would.
i cant wait to see everyone at the wedding.
my family is going to think I'm crazy.

josephine terese said...

ashley:
guess what.
(you are.)

smashly said...

ok chodesephine