Sunday, March 7, 2010

Send me dollars.

Sam's tree has died. it is crispy. i will buy a new bigger tree that hopefully has a better chance if you will give me money. if everyone gives a little i will get the biggest tree i can. i will pay for whatever is not covered by the blogpeople(you). i might also build a shade-fort for it so that it does not burn in the sun. please do not send me less than $5 or you just kind of suck. im going to use the other tree as mulch so it is still there. If you like this idea let me know.

Sean, i will post a picture of the tree later.

4 comments:

Brian said...

how would you liek us to send you moneys?

Micky said...

I'm with Brian. Lemme know how you'd like us to send the money and I'll get it to you =)

smashly said...

oooooooooook. My address is 119 Upton Apt 2 75965

josephine terese said...

i'll bring you cash tomorrow