Thursday, February 19, 2009

more on this

shirts seem like a popular idea. here's what i would need to know:

1. how many shirts do i need to order?
2. i need a design. bri and jo, work on this and email me something.
3. i'm willing to pay the service fee of 25 bucks and pay the 150 in advance, but that means that everyone has to pay me back for the shirts. menowsky is a half jewish last name. if you know what i mean.
4. sean, can you be in charge of asking those not on the blog? like, i know max checks this but i don't know how often. also, keesee who also checks, but i don't know how often, eldridge, kruter, etc etc. you're really good at stuff like that, so i need you buddy.
5. i think that's it.
6. micky, no hoodies! that's expensive! although i would love an upton cardigan. maybe i'll make a patch and sew it on me.

2 comments:

josephine terese said...

i want one.
i am thinking either ripped pirate flag or the "improved" stop sign.

Kacey said...

I definitely want one, and I'm pretty certain that my sister, Jessie Milliff, will want one as well. I know we didn't get involved in the Upton crowd until its late stages, but the community, especially Sam, made a huge impact on our lives.