Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Journey O'Clock

Last night I was walking down Court Street, the main drag of town, listening to my iPod when I started to hear what sounded like a crowd of people singing. I took off my headphones and looked across the street to discover some 35 people standing on the steps of the Courthouse, singing "Don't Stop Believing". Some of them had Santa hats on, so I wonder if they had been singing carols and then broke into Journey'o'clock.

Pretty sweet moment of my life right there.

1 comment:

Voodoo Child said...

I went to a cruiserweight show on 6th st for halloween. the band ended by covering don't stop believing. normally i get happy when i hear that song, but this time i was sad...too nostalgic and wishing i was in nac for halloween. it's great how people from all over just get into journey, but i think upton did it best.