Saturday, November 8, 2008

talk about the weather or how the weather used to be.

ok, so i promise i'll start posting pictures with my next posts. i just always forget my camera when i end up going somewhere to use the internet.

top 5 weakerthans songs:
1. left and leaving
2. the reasons
3. plea from a cat named virtue (because it makes me think of dijon)
4. night windows
5. utilities

these are subject to change. feel free to comment.

top 5 pixies songs: (because i said this at the harp and i strongly believe it and it needs to be in writing)
1. hey
2. where is my mind
3. debaser
4. gigantic
5. gouge away

high five to rabbit for graveyard shifts and news reports from the transgender department.

my favorite college professor is writing a book about pop culture and he wants to me read the first two chapters he's written. he's written more, but he just wants my opinion on the first two i guess. i'm pretty much the most excited i've ever been. this guy is the reason i want to be a teacher more or less.

and in 18 days i get to see my family for the first time in 9.5 months. be excited for me.

I MISS YOU GUYS.
i'm going to try to get andrew to answer my phone calls and maybe we can make a trip over there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey if yall go... Let me know cause I will join!! maybe pay for gas also ;)- Julianne

Mike Jaynes said...

Good pics on Weakerthans songs. I love Left and Leaving a lotlotlotlot. That's awesome about your family. Guess who will be in Texas (Houston) in like two weeks? That's right, me.

CLEAR YOUR SCHEDULE

rabbit! said...

6. caribooooooouuuuu

Brian said...

People who can't pronounce their favorite authors last name shouldn't be giving opinins on pop culture especially if it's a book on pop culture. WinsConstin!

You<3Dru said...

"i'm going to try to get andrew to answer my phone calls"

hey Kettle, your black