Thursday, August 21, 2008

Camping tomorrow!!!!


Everyone should probably bring a raincoat and a flashlight tomorrow. I just checked the weather and there is a 30% chance for rain tomorrow and 40% for Saturday and Sunday. The good news is that my source was the Weather Channel and they are generally not so good. Also, 30 and 40 are low numbers on a scale of 100.

If anyone complains I will invite them to another very special showing of ...
Just kidding. I don't want to get my balls wet.

Does anyone have one of those camping coffee percolators? That would be sweet.

Is anyone bringing prostitutes? that would be sweeter.

If anyone still has questions about where to go, the campsite is at Ratcliff Lake on Hwy 7 about 35 miles outside of Nacogdoches. I would post the Google map, but I assume that if you are reading this you have fingers and access to the internet.

4 comments:

Mike Jaynes said...

I'm so happy Clementine is coming I hadn't even thought about that before

aaron said...

can i still be treated to a showing of your balls?

Chris said...

sure

Sean! said...

where is everyone? i don't have anything to do tonight?