Monday, August 18, 2008

joblessness

I am fucking trashed. OK, maybe just a little drunk.

I got fired from my job today for stealing oxycontin. "Wow," you may say. I didn't actually steal any oxycontin. I begged my boss to drug test me, but he insisted that he had enough evidence to fire me. As it stands, he has to report that 104 tablets of oxycontin went missing in a three week period and I apparently stole all of them in one sitting.

Ridiculous, I know. He has to report the missing narcotics to the DEA. I might be arrested, but probably not.

I am going to try to find out what kind of evidence they have against me. What he told me was all circumstantial.

Anyway, I feel like shit. Does anyone have any oxycontin to make me feel better?

12 comments:

Mike Jaynes said...

Holy shit, dude, what the fuck? That really, really blows.

Do what you can to try and fight this, because that's just... wow. Like you said.

Goddamn.

cornbread hell said...

that sucks.

due process is supposedly still in effect. use it.

Sean! said...

i will seriously kick someone's ass. pain train comin baby.

Katie! said...

wtf. time out. because i don't understand. they're missing drugs and you're to blame how?

i'm really sorry chris. this is a huge bummer.

2 jobless. who's next?

Sean! said...

as dead prez once said:

"Soon as my comrades call//I'm a be right there strapped up ready for war//all for one 1 for all//who can you call when your backs against the wall."

You<3Dru said...

ok, doesnt the hospital have cameras? i mean honestly, what kind of security system only uses a pin number password? And how can pills that vanished over a 3 week period all be taken in 1 day?! who else knows your password?

Brian said...

oh yeah cameras hello!!!! tell them to suck it trebek . . .. . . .i'll get drunk wiht you tonight!!! if you want.

Brian said...

and who is cornbread hell?

Katie! said...

chris, is it cheering you up that we're going camping this weekend? cause we are and it's gonna be awesome.

Sean! said...

that's my dad

Voodoo Child said...

awww chris, that blows. they can't get away with that! keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

My name is Kim Adam and i would like to show you my personal experience with Oxycontin.

I have taken for 3 years. I am 23 years old. I think it is the best pain killer there is. Although it's coming very abused, I think that it is a very powerful reliever and that more doctors should look into it for pain relief.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
mild dependency and constipation

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kim Adam

Oxycontin Side Effects