Sunday, October 19, 2008

Serious question, guys.

What the fuck should I be for Halloween? This is more important than in years past; I feel an obligation to step it up given the importance and general debauchery of Halloween in this town. So far the only idea I've given any consideration is something we were talking about in the office, going as literary concepts. I was thinking of being The Narrator and dressing somewhat fancy and narrating everything that goes on around me all night. Until I get punched in the face.


halp plz

7 comments:

Kacey said...

HA HA! I like the idea of The Narrator, but I can see that quickly becoming annoying for you and everyone around you.

I have no great suggestions... I still haven't decided what I'm going to be. Goodwill, here I come!

You<3Dru said...

uh, go as teh frontman for journey, duh

aaron said...

go as the bassist for journey
duh

Lauren said...

be a grandma zombie. thats what i am going to be

Voodoo Child said...

Narrator! You need a pipe maybe.

NINurse said...

This idea means taking some risks. First get some grey sweatpants and sweatshirt, then apply glitter everywhere!...now your a disco ball, but to top it off, set yourself on fire and be disco inferno

josephine terese said...

sarah palin?